Friday, August 31, 2007

My Personal "World" Record

I finished my Clapotis yesterday. I cast this on August 6. ( yes, this year)
I can't believe it myself, I knit this thing in a little over 3 weeks. The only thing I have ever knit that fast was either for a class(with a deadline looming I can knit pretty fast) or a small project, like a hat.

I adore the colorway, pink and green, yeah!

I have been calling this my movie shawl. I can envision myself wrapped in this, sitting in an air conditioned movie theater. I need a date, Roger, (cough, cough)! I know we already bought Wild Hogs (inside joke) but I am pretty certain that you could enjoy another movie too.

You know the most bazaar thing about my knitting? I am hardly ever cold, I mean it. If everyone else in the room has icicles hanging from them I can break a sweat. ARGH, menopause! Well at least I can envision myself wrapped in my knitted goodness, I hope sweat doesn't felt wool.


No comments: