Saturday, August 11, 2007

Continuing With My Habit







I admitted it, I love to cast on. Those in the know say that admitting you have a problem is the first step in recovery. I don't really want to recover from this habit. I have been wanting to cast on Clapotis http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html for some time. I know that it is the must knit item and that everyone is knitting it, however I want one too. A search on Ravelry lead me to knit it in Patons SWS Natural Pink. I admit that I have an affinity for pink/green colorways and this yarn is perfect for this project
I cast on August 6 and currently have finished about 1/3 of the project.
The Odessa hat is on hold, I ran out of yarn and had to purchase more. I started the Clapotis and the rest as they say is history.
It will get finished, I promise, I think all of the works in progress are about to band together and revolt. I have to start paying attention to them.


No comments: