Saturday, September 22, 2007

Super Smart Overachiever!

I just had to post pictures of Lindsey's latest projects. Either she is a super smart, overachieving, awesome new knitter, or I am a super smart, overachieving, awesome new knitter teacher. (I am pretty sure it's her)

She has been knitting for just under a month. She made her first hats and dove right in to socks. I really wanted her to learn the double point method, and the magic loop method too. So, she made one each way.

Her very next project, 5th of the month, 3 hats, socks, and now this, A Mini Cardigan. It is from the same pattern as mine and looks lovely on:

It is totally this not so awesome, or smart, knitting teachers fault that the sweater was knit too small for even tiny Lindsey. She did a fantastic job on this project. She amazes me that she is not afraid to tackle new patterns, and to make it her own design. If there is a "mistake" she just turns it into a "design feature" and continues on. I am so very proud of her. She has gifted this sweater to the teeny tiny teenage daughter(say that 3 times fast), of her friend.

No comments: