Sunday, July 22, 2007

An update, finally

I finished the bag and as promised here is the photo. I felted it in the machine with a towel to add aggitation. I really should have put the bag in a pillowcase, there is much towel fluff imbedded into the bag. I used a magnetic closure and I think it brings out the blue in the bag.
I am a member of Ravelry, the new knitting community. I have neglected this blog and posted my projects, stash, queue, groups, friends, etc. on there. If you are luck enough to be a member already find me as artsluvr. If you are not a member yet look them up and get on the list to join. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.
I am also on flickr with tons of knitting pictures. It too is under fiberartsluvr. I am trying to keep it simple.
Let me hear from you.
Kim

2 comments:

Anita said...

Kim, I love your bag. Where is the pattern from? I must make one. What type of magnetic closure did you use? And, hello from a fellow Kentuckian - I am in Frankfort.

artsluvr said...

Anita,
I knit this as a class project at the Stitch Niche. I am sure they have the pattern for sale there. I also purchased the magnetis closure there. Thanks for the comment.